The ARL Group comprises of ARL (WA), ProMicro and EcoDiagnostics.
ARL (WA) has been in operation since 1987, and specialises in Chemical analysis of water, soil, asbestos, air, food and hygiene, with a structure that includes Organic, Inorganic and Occupational Hygiene business units. ARL (WA) has a 30-year track-record of providing customers with a professional and confidential service, through quality customer service and accurate and timely results.
ProMicro has also been in operation since 1987, and is the leading industrial/environmental Microbiological laboratory in WA, specialising in the Microbiological testing of food, water, air and hygiene. In 2017 ProMicro commissioned a new, purpose built Microbiological laboratory at the ARL Group’s Welshpool premises.
EcoDiagnostics was established in 2014 operating from a state-of-the-art fully automated Molecular Diagnostics laboratory, focused on the detection of anything with DNA. In 2017 EcoDiagnostics collocated it operations to a new, purpose built Molecular laboratory at the ARL Group.
- ARL is established, providing services to detect pesticide residue levels in beef fats.
- ProMicro is established, providing services for the establishment of safe food areas during the development of the North West Shelf projects together with the introduction of Legionella testing in WA.
- ARL expands through fully developing its Organic, Inorganic and Occupational Hygiene capabilities.
- ProMicro expands through fully developing its food, water, air and hygiene Microbiology testing capabilities.
- ARL moves to a modern, purpose built laboratory facility in Welshpool to support its continuing growth.
- EcoDiagnostics is established, operating from a state-of-the-art robotic Molecular Diagnostic laboratory, focused on the detection of anything with DNA.
- September, ARL is acquired by Perth-based firm Banksia Capital and ARL senior management.
- December ProMicro is acquired, and combined with ARL under the ARL Group.
- March, ARL Group invests in EcoDiagnostics and establishes a strategic partnership to leverage EcoDiagnostics’ market-leading capabilities in Molecular Diagnostics
- ARL, ProMicro and EcoDiagnostics are colocated in a modern, purpose built laboratory at the ARL Group’s Welshpool premises
- The ARL Group’s comprehensive testing capabilities are providing its client’s with the best of technical and service excellence, along with the commercial benefits that come through partnering with the largest Chemical, Occupational Hygiene, Microbiological and Molecular Diagnostic laboratory group in Western Australia