ARL provides a wide range of NATA certified tests, including:
• Ambient air quality
• Asbestos identification
• Fibre counting in Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM)
• High volume air sampling (HVAS)
• Depositional particulates / dust monitoring
• Diesel particulate matter
• Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
• Carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide
• Monitoring of gases, vapours and mists
• Water quality and physical parameters
ARL has been delivering testing services to the occupational health community, including environmental health officers, for many years.
ARL is NATA accredited to perform both sampling and weighing of high volume air sampler filter papers and gravimetric determination of depositional dust gauges.
A comprehensive range of air quality monitoring equipment is also available for hire.
ARL also can provide registered ventilation officers trained in Department of Mines and Petroleum CONTAM system procedures.