ARL offers a wide range of accredited and specialised testing services to mining, oil and gas resource companies, including:
• Environmental analysis and analytical services
• Occupational health sampling and monitoring
• CONTAM sampling and monitoring
• Monitoring and assessment of sampling processes and equipment
• Water and wastewater sampling and analysis
• Asbestos and other hazardous substances testing
• Chromatography laboratory analysis
• Gas Chromatography testing for Petroleum
• Chemical trace analysis
ARL provides testing services that are fully accredited by NATA, accurate, reliable and consistent, to support your ongoing licence to operate.
ARL also offers on site laboratory development and laboratory management advice, including logistics, sampling, container and specific testing advice, as well as registered ventilation officers trained in Department of Mines and Petroleum CONTAM system procedures.